Thread: New Kindle MIA
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 12:01 AM   #9
superstitious
Addict
superstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the rough

Device: K3 wifi
I also opted for free shipping and so it's shipped via USPS. It was shipped the Saturday of the Labor day weekend. My shipping estimate was Sep 11. I got it yesterday which was 2 days before the expected delivery date. I kind of knew it would come sooner since the facility it's shipped from is 2.5 hrs away from me. During the process though my carrier changed to Fedex and it went way out of the way for a while and then it was delivered at the end by USPS. They do funny things somehow. Just really weird. So anyway, I am sure it'll turn up soon. I haven't gone back to check on Amazon so I don't know whether or not my delivered status was updated. Good luck.
superstitious is offline   Reply With Quote