View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 10:58 AM   #40
Duiker
Addict
Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
For the record when I bought my Kobo I had no experience at all with epubs. When I loaded my first books on I had the same font issues as everyone else. I found a thread on this forum that suggested deleting the .css file. Voila, problem solved. I don't know why people are so up in arms about this? It works. Maybe it's one long text file I don't know. I do know that my Table of Contents works and that I can skip through my books chapter by chapter. So what's the problem here? My books look and work exactly the same as they did before I deleted the file but now I can scale the font. Yay me.
Duiker is offline   Reply With Quote