View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 09:49 PM   #1
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
BookDesigner Observations

Recently while converting The Odyssey I noticed a few things abut BD:

1. When I imported the verses directly from the TXT file of Project Gutenberg they ran together into one large block. However, if I first imported the file to Word and made an RTF they retained their structure when imported to BD.

2. When you place a manual page break in a chapter it stops reporting the chapter title in the bottom right corner. I initially inserted a page break after the introduction material for each book of The Odyssey and before the verses. I later made the introduction part italic to separate it from the verses.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote