View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 11:13 PM   #26
tmf2
Zealot
tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by bokolobs View Post
Thanks, tofubean. That is how I will try to live with it, at least for another week. I contacted Amazon and showed a CSR the pictures. He said they are normal. He also said that I can only ask for a replacement once, since I'm living outside US. I've been reading like fiend on it since Friday. I do notice the discoloration sometimes.
Curious how something that was considered a defect 6 months ago has reached the status as normal now. You will get varying opinions from different Reps which are about consistent as the screens themselves. There are pretty good past threads on this issue.
tmf2 is offline   Reply With Quote