View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 03:14 AM   #6
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddos View Post
Wow, that's about the most convoluted method I've ever heard of for fixing simple CSS issues
thanks for posting the "proper" way.

PS mine may be convoluted but it's a hell of a lot simpler & needs no extra software - if it were a race to produce say 10 fixed up .mobi books I'd be over the finishing line while you were still on book 1. & the newer contestants were still googling & downloading sigil :-)

but as my method occasionally fails it's good to know of an alternative.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote