View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 11:44 AM   #5
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
I don't recall seeing in the Amazon info that PDFs could be sent for conversion - only DOCs, TXT, and HTML. Could you please point to the source of this info? Sorry if I missed it. Also, I see some comments about what this will mean for readability. If a test has been done with a Kindle, could you please point to the source? I am skeptical about some of the assumptions that are being made.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote