View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 10:42 AM   #6
trekchick
Lurker
trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.trekchick can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Sonys and Kindles and Nooks, oh my!
A firmware update to add PDF annotations and dictionary lookup would be nice, but the most important missing feature is PDF table of contents support. It's so frustrating to have this nice big screen for PDF reading, but have to perform complex tricks to navigate.

I'd like the alt, shift and sym keys to change slightly: double-click to lock (like caps lock) and single-click for single key combinations.

For future hardware, I'd prefer a split keyboard (like Kindle 1). The DX is pretty wide and it's hard to reach the middle keys while holding it. And is there any reason not to include page turn buttons on both sides? Sure, I can flip the DXG upside down, but that's an extra step. Also, I really don't care for the accelerometer) it picks up non-existent rotations and fails to pick up real ones) it should be improved or eliminated.
trekchick is offline   Reply With Quote