View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 06:50 PM   #10
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I agree. A single purpose device is not always a bad thing. You do it and you do it well. I did not purchase my reader because it also made a good PDA. I purchased it because it made a good reader. THis reviewer has no idea about the real world.
I sent him an email and told him so. Let's see if he has the brains to understand and the cojones to listen.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote