Old 04-26-2014, 02:50 AM   #36
sbdomo
Enthusiast
sbdomo began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Hello,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxai View Post
Edit2: Another tiny "problem", when you group by series MyReadings shows the cover of the last book or issue in a series as principal, not the first.
The cover shown is just one of the series. It's because it's the books alone and group of series which are order according to the criterion indicated in My Readings. I didn't find a rule for the groups: The first of the series, the last updated ?... To choose one of cover could slow down the procedure while I did not find a rule more justified than an other one.
On the other hand, in the next version there will be a new rule for these groups: if there is a book which is reading, the bookmark will be shown on the group. Groups will be indicated as read if all the books of the group are read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxai View Post
I dont really like the way you mark a book as read, that light orange is tiny and I barely can see it (maybe a book with some more "pages", more depth).
You can change the "orange" in the image: /resources/images/bg_bookr.png
I could add an image on the book when it's read as I do for the bookmarks but I did'nt find how to symbolize that.
If you have an idea...
sbdomo is offline   Reply With Quote