View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 02:44 PM   #10
stosss
Member Retired
stosss began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I find it odd that all these folk (the OP being just one of thousands), being in the age of the personal computer, that never learned basic Operating System operation.
I just checked. W7 still has a Basic operation tutorial under Help (Some really early versions of Windows, it was just on the Accessories menu). The Ubuntu interface is close to that of windows, so very little difference in the basic usage of the interface (What seems to bee gone is the Windows Apply. Changes made are just made )
You know the rules of this forum say not to be rude or insult others yet most of you did just that.

You all assumed I am an idiot and don't know what I am doing. I tried all the usual standard ways of adding and deleting. Using shift and control.

Not once did any of you assume that maybe the app I am using might have a problem. I am not stupid and I don't use Windows. I also don't ask questions until I have run out of ways to figure it out myself. This forum is worst than most Linux forums I have been on.

Admin so much for your stupid rules! Your users are just down right mean. Like a school yard!

Goodbye!
stosss is offline   Reply With Quote