Thread: PRS-T3 Non-Sony Skins/Covers
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 05:53 PM   #1
SuzanneTF
Enthusiast
SuzanneTF knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'SuzanneTF knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'SuzanneTF knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'SuzanneTF knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'SuzanneTF knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'SuzanneTF knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'SuzanneTF knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'SuzanneTF knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'SuzanneTF knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'SuzanneTF knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'SuzanneTF knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Sony Reader/Kobo Aura One
Non-Sony Skins/Covers

When I bought my T1 a few years ago I got one of those eBay silicon/plastic covers. I didn't want the book-style Sony one, but I wanted to cover up the really shiny black plastic. I was kind of disappointed with the cover at first because it seemed to always get stuff stuck to it because of some kind of static cling (hair, etc.) but that went away and now it's awesome. Anyone know of anywhere online that's selling those for the T3? I never did see that any were made for the T2.
SuzanneTF is offline   Reply With Quote