View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 02:25 PM   #4
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
Yep. So long as Smash is around you have access to all your purchases.
I wish they included a clear statement of that fact in the FAQ. I mean they don't seem to mention that your books are 'in effect' archived under the purchase record. So that even if a book isn't visible under the library tab it is still accessible to you. They have plenty of info. on how to publish books etc. but nothing about the above really popped out at me in the FAQ.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote