View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 08:40 PM   #98
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Contortionist View Post
"A Broken Company" is taking it too far. There computers are still superior to all other PCs and more and more people are slowly realizing that. Not to mention, the iPhone is still going to take over market share. Not saying I'd buy their stock right now though.
None of that is really true and it doesn't matter anyway. A company beholden to shareholders has different priorities than one that is privately held. My long held belief is that publicly traded companies are at a disadvantage. I think that wildly successful companies should use their success to buy up outstanding shares and go private.

I'm very interested in what is going on at Dell. I hope it works out and becomes a model.
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote