View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 08:50 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siavahda View Post
I'm not AT ALL sure this is what you asked for (I really don't know much about any kind of coding D but there's this...?

<p class= "normal-with-overrides1">
"00"
<span class= "normal"> ... </span>

?
Never seen that before (not that unusual )

It is almost like a 'null' (ASCII 00) got converted weird. what is also weird is there was a 'null' to convert

I don't use Caliber's (conversion) search and replace so someone else will need to help, because I only use sigil's to fix content issues.

If the stylesheet (.normal-with-overrides1) has the proper indent: text-indent: <value>;
removing quote 00 quote should be trivial (as fixing the stylesheet. UNLESS: normal-with-overrides1 is not supposed to be indented in other places.
Then, we need to replace
Code:
<p class= "normal-with-overrides1">
"00"
with a new class
Code:
<p class= "normal-with-overrides1x">
, and create that new selector in the stylesheet.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote