View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 08:08 PM   #61
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It should work fine. I too stay with same brand names. I've had no issues that way. Not a bad price either.

My hubby tried to borrow my Samsung Galaxy Player. I told him no way. The whole I bought it with my money didn't slide with me. It was a gift so he can't call dibs. Besides he is rough on devices and when I told him so. Well I guess I got put in the dog house. He wont talk to me.
We have this talk every time about him being rough on devices (or just plain losing them ). For cellphones, he normally sticks to inexpensive, plain Nokias so he can drop them a hundred times and they'll still work. Recently, he wanted me to get him, gasp, an iPhone! I was like, "are you, um, crazy?!" He was not amused (Plus, no way he's getting an iPhone before me, () and I'm not that keen on one.)
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote