View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 08:39 AM   #44
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by norway1456 View Post
You can find a good, cheap button cell batteries inside other batteries. E.g, an AA battery contains many smaller batteries. I don't know which type of battery you are using, but chances are, you can find them inside a cheaper type of battery

http://www.howtogeek.com/95390/hack-...tteries-video/
What the. Okay, I had no idea this was a thing, and I'm pretty freaking nerdy. The Kandles take CR2032s, though, and a quick google doesn't turn up much except scrounging them from PC mobos.

Quote:
Xtine, it's one of the two PW replacements I got on Monday (the other one did not even turn on), but tonight the middle one started showing pink and blue bloches all over the screen that I can't capture with my camera.
Xendula, the best way I've found to capture the blobs (heh, quick, someone write an iOS game!) is to crank the PW light all the way up in a well-lighted room (well, that may be a misnomer, for me it's crappy office florescents), and take a picture with my iphone.
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote