View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 12:03 PM   #11
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
anamardoll, did you solve your problem? Because of the unique agreement that Sony has with Adobe that allows them to create Adobe ID's, I've read several posts by people that imply they have successfully increased their limit by contacting Sony support. They might be able to help you delete the Android device and add your 950. It's another option to try if Adobe support is too slow.
No, I haven't emailed them because my morale is low enough at this point that dealing with Adobe might cause me to slit my wrists with a paper book.

I'll try to deal with them this weekend, but I have family coming in and Husband gets concerned when I start ranting about Adobe in front of family members.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote