View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 04:31 PM   #6
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
I changed the template and plugged in the reader and voila all the books were back in their original collections.

How cool is that.
I am happy that it works for you!
Quote:
They are all sorted alphabetically, but maybe if I sort by series in Calibre it will resort them on reader?
Now that confuses me. I assume that the collections are built from series. Such collections are supposed to be in series order! If they are not, then I (we?) have some debugging to do.

No hurry, though.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote