View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 12:24 PM   #14
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
I got my Sony at a similar good (and pure luck) price. I agonized over which eBook reader to get for months. Almost got the Sony 500 but demurred. Then the 505 came out and, since I didn't get a gift certificate for X'mas (great shirts instead), I decided I was going to buy myself the 505.

So, I marched into the Sony Style Store ready to pay full price when the clerk told me they had three window displays on sale at 40% off. So I got mine for $170 plus tax and have been delighted with it ever since.

I just read 'The Surgeon' by Tess Gerritson, a freebie on Sony, and liked it. Good mystery
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote