View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 04:25 PM   #1
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Galaxy Note 2
Did I read somewhere that hyperlinks don't work on Kobos?

I'm just not sure if I remember this correctly or not, but I thought I saw something somewhere about not being able to follow footnote hyperlinks on Kobos. I download the NY Times via Calibre every day and need to be able to use hyperlinks to navigate between articles and sections. Will I be able to do this on a Kobo Glo?
maxbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote