View Single Post
Old 07-28-2004, 07:22 PM   #2
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I just checked the url, and the offers still appear to be there.... Not that they're all that great, as you said. I must say, I'm a bit disappointed in the whole palmgear "special deal". The stuff that has been made available free looks like stuff that probably never sells anyway. Most of the time I've just not bothered grabbing them, unlike the current ereader.com specials, where I've been able to pick up some Trek books that I will actually read (once I've finished Michael Crichton's prey; excellent so far!). Mind you, some of the free books there are free anyway... <sigh>

Craig.