View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 09:56 PM   #16274
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
Next up is A Clean Kill in Tokyo by Barry Eisler, previously published as Rain Fall. I have been wanting to read some more action/thriller books for a while, so this should scratch that itch.
That was a lot of fun. I wish it had a happier ending, but then the series would have been harder to continue. Oh well.

Next up is John Rain book 2 - A Lonely Resurrection - by Barry Eisler. He has said the books are supposed to be mostly stand-alone, but I hope that doesn't mean he will re-hash a lot of the background he gave in the first book. So far so good at 10% in.

Last edited by Dazrin; 04-15-2013 at 09:58 PM.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote