View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 08:07 PM   #9
mutant_matt
Enthusiast
mutant_matt can self-interpret dreams as they happen.mutant_matt can self-interpret dreams as they happen.mutant_matt can self-interpret dreams as they happen.mutant_matt can self-interpret dreams as they happen.mutant_matt can self-interpret dreams as they happen.mutant_matt can self-interpret dreams as they happen.mutant_matt can self-interpret dreams as they happen.mutant_matt can self-interpret dreams as they happen.mutant_matt can self-interpret dreams as they happen.mutant_matt can self-interpret dreams as they happen.mutant_matt can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kobo Touch
The reason I dismissed the Kindle, was because a reader that doesn't support ePub was out of the question for me (and I'm certainly not going to get into converting to a non-standard format just to suit a particular device!). If a kindle isn't registered, can you not create folders, and move books into those folders? (is that what a collection is, or is that something else?).

I also wouldn't have a registered Kindle (or at least with any Amazon bought books), as they have final control over your device, and content, and that's not acceptable to me, for something I paid for!
mutant_matt is offline   Reply With Quote