View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 01:50 PM   #12
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapking View Post
"they should have the self-discipline to abstain" - do you mean "they" the teams, or "they" the players?
"They" the teams. The word "scandal" involves anything that is bad and also anything that looks bad. When two teams are owned by the same person, transactions between the two teams look bad, IMO.

By the way, Giulio Caravatta is my favorite CFL analyst. I love his enthusiasm for the league as well as his knowledge of the game. I think you guys in BC are lucky to have him!
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote