View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 07:05 PM   #13
PG4003
Addict
PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW I & II, Kindle Voyage, Fire HD 7", Fire HD 8.9"
Oh I know all about the knowledgeable people here, John. This is my go-to place when I have any questions like this and I've never been disappointed. A few weeks ago I was just getting into audio books and people here helped me a lot with that. I ended up buying a little Sansa Clip+ and love it. Set it up in my sewing room with a set of cheap speakers and now I can sew and listen to a book at the same time. Love it!

I'm thinking I'll probably go ahead and order the 7" Coby. For the money, I don't think the 8" would be that much better. Like I said, I only want to use this for magazines and some children's picture books, so the 7" should work just fine.

And again, thank you so much for all your help. I'll probably be back with more questions after I get it. BTW, why do you say there's a steep learning curve? Because it's not Windows based? You mean I'm not going to see the little Explorer icon???
PG4003 is offline   Reply With Quote