View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 12:07 PM   #49
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
I recently saw part of a zumba class. that looked like some movements I might be able to handle or adapt to with my injury
Some of my paralegals are VERY into Zumba. I have no idea how it would work with a femur/knee injury, though many of them refer to it as dance, so you never know.

I understand your frustration though. I've had major surgeries on both knees and it took ages for me to feel like I could do the things I was used to doing to stay fit.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote