View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 11:22 PM   #28
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
I looked at both yesterday and the HDX you could easily change size and fonts and the pixels were wonderful to read on, nice and dark (Helvetica font). The Ipad Air was not so good.

Of course you can easily change sizes and fonts on iPad Air in any way you like. That depends on the software you use on iPad Air. Of course Apple's default software is worthless, but everyone knows that. It's completely off-base to judge iPad Air on the basis of Apple's default software.

I wouldn't buy HDX because if iOS is a walled garden and a locked-down OS, then Amazon's reduction of Android is a super-high-walled garden and a super-locked-down OS. I purposely bought the Nexus 7 because it offers the "pure" Android experience -- no Samsung or HTC overlays or anything of the sort, let alone a complete overhaul and reduction of Android as on Kindle Fires.
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote