View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 09:26 AM   #36151
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
Just got back from a cycling trip. It was great just to get out of the stinky house for a couple of hours, though I doubt my choice of going for a 30km trip (ouch)....
Wow! I assume you meant on a bicycle and not a motorcycle. If I went for a 30 klick bike trip, my buns would be sore from here to eternity. But it's nice seeing you get away from the mess for a while, anyway. A change of scenery can help with all you've been through lately.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote