View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 10:46 AM   #10
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius Caesar View Post
If Amazon no longer makes e-ink device, by the time my Paperwhite lost its battery capacity for good, I could no longer buy a new Paperwhite or other e-ink readers.
I'm not sure about the PW, but you are able to replace the batteries in earlier generations of kindles...I have replaced the batteries in both of my K2i's and they are still going strong!
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote