View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 10:19 AM   #14424
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Next up: The Door Through Space by Marin Zimmer Bradley.
Goodness! A Darkover novel in all but name, really. Well, OK, obviously not quite, but one can certainly see the very distinct resemblance. An interesting read. I enjoyed it.

Next I read a Novella by Brandon Sanderson: Legion, which I got at Kobo with a 90% off code.

A fascinating idea, and I'd be interested in reading a longer story involving this character.

And now I'm reading The Keeper's Price by Marion Zimmer Bradly et al., an authorised collection of short Darkover stories by various authors that I got in a Fictionwise 60% off sale.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote