View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 03:41 PM   #48
brdwygurl
Connoisseur
brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.brdwygurl can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Thanks. Wasn't aware of that. Karma to you.
I have gotten a nice little collection of music through it.

Quote:
Update: Figured out my local library's PIN and logged into both Freegal and Freading with it. Looks like Freading is run by the same people as Freegal. I have 5 credits on that Freading account, but since this is the first time I've logged in there, I'm not sure if those are built up or new (I've been a patron of this library since January 2011).
Yea I checked it out when they first offered it but couldn't really see much advantage over FLP's overdrive collection. I guess if they offered books or publishers that weren't available through overdrive.
brdwygurl is offline   Reply With Quote