View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 04:51 PM   #18
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by joehunt View Post
Hopefully someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you can purchase apps even without owning an Android device.

It's worth a try to buy whatever deals you want now from Google Play.
I actually do have a device - a smartphone. The fact that this did not occur to me sooner tells you how much I use my phone. I'll just have to clear all the "not enough memory to install" errors that will pile up in the process but it should work until I run into one that's not compatible.

Edit to add: Well, every app I wanted today (5 total) was also compatible with my phone so I was able to get them.

Last edited by CWatkinsNash; 09-28-2012 at 05:14 PM.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote