View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 06:57 PM   #9
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@twobob: Usually, a quick round of checking the system's headers + google will get you the answer.

If it's a project using autotool, there's generally a configure-time check responsible for checking the system's libc that may be overridden manually. But you may also need/want to hack around the sources/headers of the project directly (see what I did for coreutils for example) to dumb it down.

grep -r & readelf are your friends .

The scanf case might be one of the trickier, if I remember correctly, you'll have to either build with gcc set to a particular -std that doesn't handle C99, or build with _GNU_SOURCE defined. That might not be viable workarounds for every projects out there...
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote