View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 06:27 PM   #35
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
I've checked with four books: three created with calibre and a purchased one (no DRM). The books created by calibre give the same error: string index out of range (and calibre plugin fails too). The purchased book give an error about a bad reference in opf.

None of them are validated by EpubCheck, so if it's necessary, I think I'll pass.

The log at the plugin is:

Spoiler:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.exlibris_plugin.ui", line 60, in show_dialog
File "calibre_plugins.exlibris_plugin.main", line 70, in __init__
File "calibre_plugins.exlibris_plugin.main", line 327, in populateSpineList
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\init.py", line 193, in show_message
TypeError: QStatusBar.showMessage(QString, int msecs=0): argument 1 has unexpected type 'int'

If you want one of the epubs, I can send it to you.

Last edited by Terisa de morgan; 08-24-2012 at 06:29 PM.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote