View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 04:46 PM   #30
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
I have used a ton of these apps, especially since I got my keyboard case. I loved this app called Chapters at first, you could create multiple notebooks, export them in a variety of ways and it had a clean interface. But it was not great with handling images and I wanted some of that. Then I was using AwesoneNote, which I also liked, but I didn't like that it stored entries only by date so you couldn't keep non-date-based entries very well. Now, I am using MaxJournal, which keeps multiple notebooks and lets you embed images, and it can export well. But it still is calendar-based, so the search for a perfect app continues...
Have you tried Notability? I think it's on sale right now. It's pretty good at mixing typed text with other stuff such as images, sketches, web clips...
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote