View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 07:07 PM   #6
Nahgem
Groupie
Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks
My usage is similar to pidgeon92's. I use the Nook for reading, the Nook Color for comics and mobile web-browsing, and since I still have a dumbphone, I've got a separate mp3 player as well. I'd be happy to get a smartphone and drop the mp3 player, and if I had a smartphone, I might use it more for mobile browsing and leave the Color at home more. But really, that would just mean that if I'm carrying the Color less on a daily basis, I'd upgrade to a 10" tablet and make it my travel device rather than taking my laptop everywhere. So, I'd still have four devices: laptop, tablet, phone, and ereader. On a long enough vacation, I'd probably take all four, because the tablet isn't going to be able to run the sort of computer games I play.
Nahgem is offline   Reply With Quote