View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 02:43 PM   #33
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
I looked into this "game" but it seemed a little too long in steps/procedures, a little too short on instructions and waaayyyyy too short on fun for me to struggle through for a free ebook or two. I'll just keep going for the monthly bundles we do here and, when push comes to shove, I'll shell out my $6 for a book. My time is way too valuable to waste on this.

Now, if you guys are actually having fun with this "game" I'm happy for you. More power to you and I hope you get lots of free ebooks and make me jealous. It just doesn't appear to be for me.

Thanks for the heads up though.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote