View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 07:25 AM   #63
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
I'm so antsy to get going with next year, I'm having trouble finding things to read this week. "Oh, no, I want to save that book for next year." I'm not sure what that's all about.
Ha! I'm finding exactly the same problem - I want to save stuff for next year's challenge, so I don't know what to read. I'm actually reading a DTB which I got for Christmas - the first DTB this year - so that I won't have to infringe on my growing list on my Kindle.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote