View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 07:35 PM   #46
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Kobo Aura & Aura H20
Smile

My D&B cover arrived today at 10:30 a.m., a scant 38 hours after I ordered it! It is definitely red, not burgundy and the interior is brown. I think the color looks much better in person than online. All in all I'm very happy with it......even happier that I got it on sale!!

I will take pictures of it tonight and try to highlight the true color. I'll try to post the best pictures tonight as well.
MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote