View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 01:34 AM   #10
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by gkbeer View Post
If I run Calibre-server from the command line on my home server (actually as a daemon), and share the library folder from that server as well. I may, from any other machine on my home net, run Calibre, interactively, and edit the library, of the server, without shutting down Calibre-server.
Yes .

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkbeer View Post
New question, Can a single Calibre database be edited by multiple interactive sessions of Calibre?
Not at the same time. Only one session of calibre should interact with the calibre database at any given time. Bad things may happen if multiple users access/modify the database from multiple locations at the same time.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote