View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 02:39 PM   #45
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
I took Steve's post as having little to do with the author's choices and more about the editor's. What is the mindset of the editor hired by the author? The editor (for a self-published author) may accept manuscripts that are in poor shape and/or they may be too accommodating, cooperative and even a touch dishonest in their work. After all, they want to get paid for the current project and be offered future work. How critical can they reasonably be?

Although, from my web surfing author blogs some authors go without professional editors or find someone to do it for $100. In that case my thoughts are mute.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote