View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 03:45 PM   #34
JLeighs
Addict
JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JLeighs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
My phone case is purple. If I couldn't get it in black which is very rare I would go for Purple. /that's great you got it for that price!
If the bright-colored border ends up bothering me, I'll try to exchange it for a purple one. It looks very nice; I just wanted something different.

I'm pretty excited! I've never gotten a case or cover for anything before, partly because it annoyed me to spend $100+ on a sleek-looking device and then have to spend another $30-$50 on something that covers it up. But in this case, I really believe that this cover will add beauty to the Kindle as well as protect it.

Quote:
I would of probably never got a PW if that 30% off voucher hadn't showed up after Christmas. I love my case even if I can't get the Kindle out of it.
Wow, 30% off? Nice!!
JLeighs is offline   Reply With Quote