View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 11:30 AM   #2
st_albert
Guru
st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: none
Do you envision Sigil being used as the primary "word processor" (i.e. creating the document in Sigil, rather than, say, LibreOffice or such)?

And FWIW, I heartily agree with the exclusive use of styles. I often have to convert Word docs (written by others) to ebooks, and I spend a lot of time cleaning up the messes of direct formatting, and converting it to styles, before exporting to epub via "writer2epub" and doing some final tweaking in Sigil.

But if I were writing a book from scratch, I don't think I'd choose Sigil as the tool for that.

Albert
st_albert is offline   Reply With Quote