View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 02:11 PM   #11
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by FacebookVirus View Post
When a company's official policy is to not sell someone their products and that person still insists on buying them when superior or equal products are available, it goes far beyond loyalty. But, to each their own.

Thanks for your advice, but as I've told you at least 3 times now I'm not interested in buying a Sony. Why do you continue to tell me personally that I should?
Wow! I'm sorry but why are you in this thread then? And you may want to reread what I wrote: "If you have access to buying it outside the US and you want it, just buy it."

You'll note that I'm not telling you to do anything. I'm saying IF you want it. If you don't, then you have zero reason to complain about anything and your efforts would be better spent elsewhere other than in T3 or any Sony thread for that matter. Thanks for clearing things up though.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote