View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 01:58 AM   #40
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O, PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
Changes in this release:
  • Add a hack to allow menu items from the Reading List plugin that have counts in them still be used in this plugin (without the counts)
@Jade - this should let you add those Reading List items to your menu now. Note that they won't have counts after their names like they have in the "original" Reading List menu. Trying to support that would have made it even more of a filthy hack than it already is. Hopefully there won't be too many more of these "dynamically changing menu names" that come up, we shall see.
Thanks. It works beautifully. I don't mind that it doesn't show the counts. It would be a nice feature, but it isn't neccessary. I really just want easy access to the lists so I can see what I'm reading quickly. When I'm at work, or on the bus, I don't want to waste time scrolling through a long list of options to view a list of the stories I am interested in reading. This is also why I use the reading lists in the first place, so I don't have to scroll through my entire library. This plugin allows me to have the buttons I need quick access to in one place.
Jade Aislin is offline   Reply With Quote