View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 06:04 AM   #17
Hughdal
Connoisseur
Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.Hughdal can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Ex Sony-Ex Nook-New PW User
Your absolutely right Geertm and it took me 4 weeks to figure it out. My complaint is that I contacted B&N help desk, B&N live chat and B&N tech support many times during my road to enlightment. Their response was always the same, "everythings fine with your account here so it must be your problem" and the infamous error meassage, "B&N experiencing technical difficulties please try again later" which I did time and time again. If the error message would of said, "your trying to purchase a title in a country which this book is not available I would of had my Ah! moment a long time agao. Thus my change to the Kindle Paper White which does have tell the purchaser why he can't download the book.

Hughdal
Hughdal is offline   Reply With Quote