View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 09:54 AM   #668
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
My suggestion is to simply push everything (once it's working) to the main repository... That's what it's there for.

@twobob: unless I'm terribly wrong, there still is no link to the source code in the first post. I suggest to add it there - right now, it's buried somewhere later in the thread.
I don't think they are using "branches" yet to keep the different version developments in parallel.

Although your suggestion is the best one, if using branches.

PS: You could become the 4th member of the KUAL support forums if you choose too - that sites registration is working, only the new registrations on the KUAL wiki is temporarily
disabled.
http://kual.knetconnect.com/forums/forum/kual/

And IT IS a "Support Forum" not just a "Discussion Forum" (although we currently only have one 'Resolved' thread).

The other 300,000 members here are also welcome to join if interested in the KUAL project.
See if any of you can beat ixtab to being the #4 member.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote