View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 10:07 AM   #376
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
I love listening to audiobooks when I'm travelling. (I get moetion sickness so I can't read, even if I'm not driving.)
I have enjoyed several audiobooks that I seriously doubt I would have read as books, thanks to great narrators. I can only listen to them for a maximum of maybe 20-30 minutes at a time, or my mind wanders off somewhere and I have no clue what went on in the book. That does not happen to me when I'm reading books! When I'm reading something good I completely lose the outside world!
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote