View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 02:39 PM   #65
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
I have found that after I read a book and put it away for several years, I can pick it up again and on the reread, details will come out that was missed on the first reading.

This has been so with my p-books and will be so with the e-books also. So for me to get rid of a book after I have read it, would be a loss of enjoyment in the future.

Edit: One good example in a way is I have held on to all of my "Dark tower" series. And as a new one would come out, I would have to start from the beginning to get back up to speed.

And as we all know that series took 30 years, so I was very happy that I still had the older ones.

Last edited by DustyDisks; 11-09-2012 at 02:47 PM.
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote