View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 08:50 PM   #58
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
If you never have had a reason to use a real PC, then this will be great news for you anyway. It will push the prices of those Android tablets further down. Even the RT will be better and more powerful than an iPad (for one the screens are larger). And $399.- for the small MS Surface is still cheaper than the cheapest iPad.
If I never have a reason to use a real PC? I don't understand what you mean by that.

I haven't read the whole thread, but where do you see $399? The cheapest in the OP is $599.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote